giovedì 31 dicembre 2015

TWOSC 2016


 Hello my dear friends, time flys and we're at the end of the year already!!!! Hope you spent a very merry Christmas and  peaceful days with your families. 
I had the best time with mine: my son Cesare was back from Wales taking a pause from  University , my daugther Emanuela was with us taking a good rest from her Vet Clinic, my niece Camilla was there too, coming back from her  school in Switzerland so.. we really had a very good Christmas.
This 2015 passed so fast indeed, always busy designing and stitching and setting new projects, but first of all I want to thank you for following me every day and for stitching my designs and for being my friends! Nikyscreations designs company is growing very much and that is just for you!
THANK YOU!!!
So, today I want to show you something really new that I hope you like. That is my new project for TWOSC 2016. It's time to start the new year with something sweet and useful so here this little bird waiting for you! 
Most of you know TWOSC, 3 kits in one year , one kit every four months and the first is ready for you if you want.
 So please if you need more information write me here nicoletta.farrauto@aol.com  . 
Kits are a very limited edition and I'll be ready to send them from middle of January, so hurry  my dear friends bring your fave needle and let's start!!!!!
 That's all for now I wish a happy end of the year and the best starting...keep on stitching... xxx Niky.
Care amiche, spero abbiate passato un felice Natale in famiglia e che vi siate riposate durante questa pausa natalizia. Il tempo vola e siamo già alla fine di questo 2015, incredibile!!! 
Il mio anno è stato un anno molto positivo e colmo di grandi soddisfazioni anche in campo creativo. Nikyscreations designs sta crescendo sempre di più e questo grazie al vostro supporto e alle vostre graziose manine che ricamano i miei disegni! GRAZIE!!!
Oggi sono qui con una novità che ci accompagnerà per tutto l'anno 2016.
Tutte conoscete ormai da tempo TWOSC (tradotto in italiano 'Il mondo dei piccoli' ) e per piccoli in questo caso si intende piccoli progetti di ricamo. 
Questo che vedete in foto è il primo dei tre kits che riceverete se vi iscriverete a questo club. 
Per aver ulteriori informazioni potete scrivermi una mail a questo indirizzo nicoletta.farrauto@aol.com
I kits sono a edizione limitata dati i materilai esclusivi che lo compongono per cui vi invito ad affrettarvi ad iscrivervi per assicurarvi il vostro. Pronto l'ago???? ma certo che sì!!!! Aspetto le vostrte mail e intanto vi auguro un felice fine anno e uno sfavillante 2016.
                                               xxx Niky.

5 commenti:

cucki ha detto...

Happy new year dear x

Kate ha detto...

Love the bird with the scissors!
Happy New Year Niky!!!

Les créations de Cry ha detto...

Auguri Buon anno. cry68

denny_d_m ha detto...

Buon 2016 a te!
Un abbraccio
Denny

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

There is just something so welcoming about birds, is there not? Your new design is such a wonderful rendition. Love it! Wishing you a wonderful new year ahead.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin