giovedì 17 dicembre 2015

TINY CHRISTMAS e-Pattern

 Hello to all my dearest friends!!!! so, are you ready????...almost...indeed!!! Well it's really a very busy time for all of us, but today I want to show you something you might be interested for your last minute stitching...here my TINY CHRISTMAS e-pattern.
I stitched them on my 28ct Vichy Linen which you can find on my Etsy , it's the perfect color for primitive stitching like this...

 Six little Christmas designs so quick to make, use them as tags  for your gifts or as ornaments, they 're really so sweet, I decorated my house setting them all around and I just love them. 
If you want you can find  Tiny Christmas e - pattern  on my ETSY
Blessing to all my friends, and happy stitching 
                                                                                     xxx Niky.





Care amiche ricamatrici e non.... siete ormai pronte??? io ci sto provando!!!!!...ma le cose da fare sono innumerevoli e devo ancora pensare ad alcuni regali dell'ultimo momento!
A proposito di ultimo momento...oggi vi propongo qualcosa di ricamabile veramente in un attimo , ecco le mie TINY CHRISTMAS e-pattern
Sei piccoli disegni velocissimi da realizzare come fermapacco o come ornamento per la vostra casa, io li ho sparsi in giro qua e la e devo dire fanno veramente bella figura. 
Ho ricamato sul mio lino Vichy tinto a mano che potete trovare sul mio negozietto Etsy, anche TINY CHRISTMAS e pattern sono ormai sul mio etsy, cliccate qui e le troverete.
felice ricamo e felici preparazioni a tutti!!!!  a presto              
xxx Niky.

1 commento:

cucki ha detto...

aww they all so cute..
sweet hugs x