martedì 1 dicembre 2015

AND THE WINNER IS........

 So here we're! December is here and I can imagine how busy you are!!!! Well I'm quite busy too as it's time for the drawning!!! 
My daugther Emanuela came just in time to help me in that, and she was the one who picked the winners up. Following her suggestion I decided to have three prizes, the third one can have one of my chart among all of them.


 So here the Winners: Marie Noelle, Bonnie and Rosella. I would like to thank all the participants of this adventure  congratulations to all of you, your finishing and stitching is just the best, thanks for following me , you gave me courage and serenity to go and on with my designs.  The winners are invited to write me nicoletta.farrauto@alice.it to give your home address so I can send your prizes.
For all the participants I made a little consolation prize and if you go on Contest facebook page you can see it , if you're not on Facebook please be free to write me and I'll send it , it's a little pdf design for you.
Happy Stitching everybody ...xxx Niky.
Care amiche, siamo giunte al grande momento del sorteggio. Mia figlia Emanuela è capitata proprio nel momento in cui avevo preparato tutto e quindi è stata lei ad estrarre i numeri dal sacchetto. 
Come potete vedere ho aggiunto, sotto suo suggerimento, un terzo premio che consiste nella scelta di un mio schema.
Volevo ringraziarvi tutte per aver partecipato e reso speciale questo evento, è sempre commovente vedere quanto mi seguite, mi rende felice e stimola la mia creatività. Per tutte le partecipanti ho preparato un premio di consolazione , si tratta di un piccolo schema apposta per voi che spero vi piaccia,  lo pubblicherò sulla pagina  del contest in Facebook ma per chi non fosse su Facebook mi può scrivere a questo indirizzo  nicoletta.farrauto@alice.it 
vi invierò lo schema al più presto. Grazie amiche . Un caldo abbraccio  Happy Stitching .
xxx Niky 

1 commento:

Stéphanie ha detto...

Félicitations aux 3 gagnantes!!
Merci pour ce sympathique concours!
Bisous