sabato 10 gennaio 2015


Time flys!!!!! I'm very busy in setting everything for Nashville spring market.
Today I want to share a small peak of two from the five designs, plus one kit, that I'm going to have at market. Names'll come later my dears!!!
 Hope you enjoy anyway this little preview and please stay tuned more news are coming!!!

Il tempo vola amiche mie ed io sto lavorando fortemente nel preparare le mie news per Nashville.
Oggi un piccolo scorcio di due tra i cinque disegni, più un kit, che porterò con me..i nomi ve li svelerò strada facendo, per ora divertitevi ad immaginare amiche mie.
State collegate qui sul blog mi raccomando... un caro saluto carissime e happy stitching
                                                         xxx Niky.

3 commenti:

Lili ha detto...

They look amazing!
The big piece is gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Lili

Kate ha detto...

Such an exciting time for you!

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher ha detto...

I can't wait to see your Nashville Market items. Love your ne Valentine also!